Day 1: Marrakech – High Atlas – Ait ben Hadou – Ouarzazate – Anti Atlas – Daa Valley – Zagora Desert
Departure from your hotel in Marrakech at 7:30 AM, to the High Atlas mountains passing through Berber villages, we cross the mountains through the Tichka port with 2260 m, we follow the path of the South towards the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou , Visit to the kasbah with lunch included. Then we continue towards Zagora through the Anti Atlas, the Draa Valley – the largest palm grove in Morocco – reaching the outskirts of Zagora. Change of car to dromedary / camel 1 hour to reach the small dunes of the Zagora desert, it is time to admire the sunset, dine and spend the night under the nomad tent.
Day 2: Zagora – Draa Valley – Ouarzazate – Tizi-N-Ticha – Marrakech
This morning is early to attend the sunrise, shower and breakfast. We left from the camp back to Marrakech. We go to Ouarzazate through the Draa Valley and Agdez (lunch along the way). In the afternoon we arrive in Marrakech, transfer to the hotel and end of the tour.
– Pick up at the hotel, riad, airport or wherever you want.
– Accommodation with half board in Hotels / Riads. (Dinner + Room + Breakfast).
– 4×4 all-terrain vehicle with air conditioning
– Accompanying guide throughout the route that speaks Spanish.
– Camel ride to reach the camp. (one per person).
– 1 Night in haimas in the middle of the dunes with dinner and breakfast.
– Accommodation in Marrakech
– Noon Meals
– Tips and what is not in the program.
Please get in touch with us for any tour pricing or if you have any different destination we can arrange together.. Thank you.